Two photographs of Elmer L. MacRae
Social Media Share Tools
- MacRae, Elmer Livingston
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 2 photographic print : b&w ; images 11 x 9 cm. ea. on paper 18 x 24 cm.
- The two images are side by side on a paper, possibly from a scrapbook.
Identification beneath photo on left (handwritten): 1893, photo of Artist.
Identification beneath photo on right: 1894, photo of Artist.
Handwritten above both photos: MacRae.
Despite dates in handwritten notes, both photos appear to have been taken at the same time.
- Two photographs of Elmer L. MacRae, 1893-1894. Macbeth Gallery records, 1947-1948. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Macbeth Gallery records, 1947-1948, bulk 1892-1953
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.