Social Media Share Tools
- W. Campbell & Co.
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Patriotic paper with matching sidewall and frieze on light yellow-green ground. a) Frieze contains large American flag in center, surrounded by banderole, rope swags, eagle with pendent star medal. Also shown are an anchor and sword. A band of diamond trellis runs across bottom fourth of frieze. b) Sidewall contains small and medium size American flags, eagles with pendent star medal, rope swags and banderoles. Printed on ribbed paper.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Robina Clark
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Machine-printed paper, ribbed
- 29.5 x 49 cm (11 5/8 x 19 5/16 in.)
- made in
- Hackensack, New Jersey, USA
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Wallcoverings Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.