Setting a Squirrel Trap
- Winslow Homer, American, 1836–1910
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Sketch of two boys and a girl climbing over rocks in a wood and advancing towards a squirrel trap.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Savage Homer, Jr.
- ca. 1858
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- nature studies
- Object Name
- Graphite, brush and watercolor on wove paper
- 21.2 x 29.2 cm (8 3/8 x 11 1/2 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.