- Rose, Herman, 1909-
- Barthe, Richmond
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm.
- Richmond Barthe at work on a sculpture of Lincoln and an African American slave for the New York City WPA Art Project.
Identification on verso (handwritten and stamped): New York City W.P.A. Art Project, Photography Division, 110 King Street
Neg. No.: 5888-4; Date: 4/4/41; Title: Artist at work studio, R. Barthe, 285-8th Ave. M.; Photographer: Rose; O.P number: 165-9-00-11.
- Herman Rose. Richmond Barthe, 1941 Apr. 4. Federal Art Project, Photographic Division collection, circa 1920-1965. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1941 Apr. 4
- Record number
- New York, N.Y.
- See more items in
- Federal Art Project, Photographic Division collection, circa 1920-1965, bulk 1935-1942
- Archives of American Art
- Art and state
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Federal aid to the arts
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply