Report on Salmonidae by George Suckley, Plate No. 14
- Suckley, George 1830-1869
- Northwest Boundary Survey, 1857-1861
- Plate number 14 from George Suckley's Report on Salmonidae collected on the Northwest Boundary Survey of 1857, 1861. This plate depicts a male Sebago trout.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 7191, George Suckley Papers, Image No. SIA2014-00549
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA RU007191 [SIA2014-00549]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- No Copyright - United States
- Drawings (visual works)
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.