Model for Descriptive Geometry by A. Jullien - Image (Rotation) of Any Plane
Social Media Share Tools
- Jullien, A.
- Plane APA’ is any plane in space with point (m, m’). The two red strings, the black string and the horizontal wire are all lines on the plane. Vertical and horizontal projections are given, as well as the results of rotation of the plane about lines AP, nm, cn, and ce.
- For more details, see COLL.1986.0885 and 1986.0885.01.01.
- Currently not on view
- ca 1880
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- geometric model
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- metal (overall material)
- overall: 6.5 cm x 7.5 cm x 6.5 cm; 2 9/16 in x 2 15/16 in x 2 9/16 in
- place made
- France: Île-de-France, Paris
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Mathematics
- Science & Mathematics
- Jullien Geometric Models
- National Museum of American History
- descriptive geometry
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.