Marguerite Zorach standing in front of "The Land and Development of New England" photograph / (photographed by Peter A. Juley & Son)
- photographic firm
- Peter A. Juley & Son
- Juley, Paul 1890-1975
- Zorach, Marguerite
- Black-and-white study print (8x10).
- Orig. negative: 8x10, Nitrate, BW.
- copy 1 negative: 8x10, Safety, BW.
- Marguerite Zorach, American painter, printmaker and textile worker, 1887-1968.
- "Marguerite and William Zorach: Harmonies and Contrasts," Portland, ME: Portland Museum of Art, Maine, 2001, pg. 98.
- Image number
- JUL J0029534
- See more items in
- Photograph Archives
- Photograph Archives, Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Portrait female--Full length
- Portrait female--Occupation--Artist
- Occupation--Craft--Textile Worker
- Object--Art Object--Painting
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply