Man Giving Speech
Social Media Share Tools
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Roughly sketched scene of a standing man with a sword addressing a group of seated figures.
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase through gift of various donors
- ca. 1800
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Pen and ink on light blue paper
- H x W: 13.2 × 19.3 cm (5 3/16 × 7 5/8 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.