"Man Can Accumulate a 17 and a 1/2 Foot Beard" Exhibit, NMNH
- Krantz, Victor
- Smithsonian Institution Photographic Services Division
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.)
- National Museum of Natural History (U.S.) Department of Anthropology
- Requested from Photographic Services Division by Department of Anthropology.
- Exhibit featuring beard of Hans Langseth (1846-1927) of Barney, North Dakota, in Physical Anthropology Hall at National Museum of Natural History (NMNH).
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-009, Image No. 71-2004
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- September 30, 1971
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 11-009 [71-2004]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Copyright - United States
- Black-and-white negatives
- Physical description
- 5 x 4;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact email@example.com