Laelia anceps 'SanBar Oaxqueana'
Social Media Share Tools
- Bloom Time (Northern Hemisphere)
- December to January
- From a cultivated plant not of known wild origin
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Life Form
- Bloom Characteristics
- Averages 2-3 white flowers per an inflorescence with a purple spot on lip and yellow and red in the throat.
- Mexico to Honduras
- Humid oak forests; 1200-1800m
- See more items in
- Smithsonian Gardens Orchid Collection
- Common Name
- Two-Edged Laelia clone
- [vascular plants]
- Smithsonian Gardens
- Living Collections
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.