Knights of Pythias Owney tag
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Owney received this token from an unidentified individual in Jaxon [Jackson?], Mississippi. The design at the top of the token reveals that donor was a member of the Knights of Pythias. There is no additional information available to indicate when, or from whom, Owney received the token.
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- 1 1/8 in Diam.
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.