Jackson Pollock's passport
- United States. Dept. of State.
- Pollock, Jackson
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 passport ; 16 x 10 cm.
- Only pages 2 through 5 have been scanned.
- United States. Dept. of State. Jackson Pollock's passport, 1955 July 21. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1955 July 21
- Record number
- Legal Documents
- See more items in
- Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984, bulk 1942-1984
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply