Jackson Pollock's passport
Social Media Share Tools
- United States. Dept. of State.
- Pollock, Jackson
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 passport ; 16 x 10 cm.
- Only pages 2 through 5 have been scanned.
- United States. Dept. of State. Jackson Pollock's passport, 1955 July 21. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1955 July 21
- Record number
- Legal Documents
- See more items in
- Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984, bulk 1942-1984
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.