Harper's Bazaar memorandum about the exhibit Nude environment
- Harper's Bazaar
- Eakins, Thomas
- Fischbach Gallery
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Memorandum : 1 p. : typescript ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Announcement of the Nude environment exhibit, an homage to Thomas Eakins, at the Fischbach Gallery, to be included in the magazine's "April not to be missed" column.
- Harper's Bazaar. Harper's Bazaar memorandum about the exhibit Nude environment, 1966 February 25. Fischbach Gallery records, 1937-2015. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1966 February 25
- Record number
- See more items in
- Fischbach Gallery records, 1937-2015, bulk 1963-1977
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply