Group Portrait of Dakota Delegation
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- United States National Museum
- Arts and Industries Building (Washington, D.C.)
- Photographed in the Lecture Room in the West North Range of the United States National Museum, now known as the Arts and Industries Building.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-007, Box 020, Image No. MNH-4431
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 11-007 [MNH-4431]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- No Copyright - United States
- Glass negatives
- Physical description
- 8 x 10;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Indians of North America
- Portraits, Group
- Dakota Indians
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.