Checklist, Launch Operations, Apollo 11
- Michael Collins
- This is the checklist for launch operations used by astronaut and Command Module Pilot, Michael Collins, on Apollo 11 in July 1969.
- Checklists were an important part of the equipment assigned to the spacecraft, and enabled the astronauts to perform their tasks in a consistent and orderly way, while at the same time ensuring that no steps were missed or overlooked.
- This checklist was donated to the National Air and Space Museum by Michael Collins in 1985.
- Credit Line
- Donated by Mr. Michael Collins
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- EQUIPMENT-Mission Support
- Chrome Plating
- 3-D (Open/Display): 31 × 3 × 20.5cm (12 3/16 × 1 3/16 × 8 1/16 in.)
- 3-D (Closed): 16.5 × 3.5 × 20.5cm (6 1/2 × 1 3/8 × 8 1/16 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)