Atlanta Hawks Pennant
Social Media Share Tools
- NBA Properties, Inc.
- Pennants have been prominently featured in the history of American professional sports. Inscribed with logos, championship seasons, or other notable feats, teams often flew pennants atop their stadiums to display their success. Sports fans have also used pennants to show their allegiance and loyalty to a particular team.
- This pennant (c. 1974) is for the Atlanta Hawks franchise in the National Basketball Association. The logo displayed on the pennant was used by the Hawks from the 1972-73 season through the 1994-95 season.
- Currently not on view
- ca 1974
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Object Name
- pennant, basketball
- Physical Description
- fabric, felt (overall material)
- overall: 12 in x 30 in; 30.48 cm x 76.2 cm
- See more items in
- Culture and the Arts: Sport and Leisure
- National Museum of American History
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.