Artist's Rendition of "1876: A Centennial Exhibition"
Social Media Share Tools
- Takacs, Paul
- Arts and Industries Building
- 1876: A Centennial Exhibition (Exhibition) (1976: Washington, D.C.)
- Historic Images of the Smithsonian
- Artist's rendition painted by Paul Takacs of the "1876: A Centennial Exhibition" as it would be installed in the Arts and Industries Building. The exhibit opened May 10, 1976.
- Contained within
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 613, Box 113, Folder 3
- Contact information
- Institutional History Division, Smithsonian Institution Archives, 600 Maryland Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20024-2520, SIHistory@si.edu
- Standard number
- Restrictions & Rights
- No restrictions
- Photographic print
- Physical description
- Number of Images: 1; Color: Color; Size: 10 w x 8 h; Type of Image: Painting, interior; Medium: Photographic print
- Smithsonian Archives - History Div
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.