Armory Show beefsteak dinner menu signed by guests
Social Media Share Tools
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Menu : 1 p. : signed ; 36 x 28 cm.
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.). Armory Show beefsteak dinner menu signed by guests, 1913 March 8. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1913 March 8
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.