Women in Clothing Industry, factory floor view, women sitting at sewing machines, male manager standing
Social Media Share Tools
- See more items in
- Women in Industry Photographs and Advertisements
- Women in Industry Photographs and Advertisements / Series 1: Photographs / 1.1: Women in Clothing Industry
- Box 1, Folder 1
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Women in Industry Photographs and Advertisements, 1890-1948, Archives Center, National Museum of American History.
- Collection Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions.
- Collection Restrictions
- Unrestricted research access on site by appointment. Unprotected photographs must be handled with gloves.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.