"Duke Ellington and his Famous Orchestra." Presented by Indo- American Society and U.S.I.S.
- Collection Creator
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974
- See more items in
- Duke Ellington Collection
- Duke Ellington Collection / Series 12: Posters and Oversize Graphics / 12.2: Foreign Tours / 12.2.4: India/Arabic
- Processing and encoding partially funded by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources.
- Map-folder 7
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Duke Ellington Collection, Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Collection Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions. Copyright restrictions. Consult the Archives Center at email@example.com or 202-633-3270. Paul Ellington, executor, is represented by: Richard J.J. Scarola, Scarola Ellis LLP, 888 Seventh Avenue, 45th Floor, New York, New York 10106. Telephone (212) 757-0007 x 235; Fax (212) 757-0469; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.selaw.com; www.ourlawfirm.com.
- Scope and Contents note
- Rang Bhavan; October 9 and 10, 19?? Half sized. 33 x 20. 3 c. Black and white photograph of Ellington in white bow tie and black tuxedo. Green, beige, and black.
- Collection Restrictions
- Collection is open for research but the original and master audiovisual materials are stored off-site and special arrangements must be made to work with it. Contact the Archives Center for information at email@example.com or 202-633-3270.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage