To Dewing, Thomas Wilmer and Maria Oakey
Social Media Share Tools
- Collection Creator
- White, Henry Cooke, 1861-1952
- White, Nelson C.
- See more items in
- Nelson and Henry C. White research material
- Nelson and Henry C. White research material / Series 3: Nelson C. White Research Files / 3.2: Abbot Handerson Thayer Research Material / 3.2.3: Thayer's General Correspondence
- Funding for the processing and digitization of this collection was provided by the Terra Foundation for American Art
- circa 1898-circa 1916
- Box 2, Folder 43
- Archival Repository
- Archives of American Art
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Nelson and Henry C. White research material, circa 1851-1961. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Collection Rights
- Collection Restrictions
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C. Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.