Feminism, Rip-Off File, Oversized
Social Media Share Tools
- Collection Creator
- Spero, Nancy, 1926-2009
- See more items in
- Nancy Spero papers
- Nancy Spero papers / Series 8: Subject Files
- Funding for the processing of this collection was provided by The Walton Family Foundation. Funding for the digitization of the collection was provided by the Smithsonian American Women's History Initiative.
- Box 27, Folder 6
- Archival Repository
- Archives of American Art
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Nancy Spero papers, 1940s-2009. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Collection Rights
- Scope and Contents
- "Rip-Off File" published by Ad Hoc Committee of Women Artists in 1968
- Collection Restrictions
- This collection is open for research. Access to original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C. Research Center. Researchers interested in accessing born-digital records or audiovisual recordings in this collection must use access copies. Contact References Services for more information.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.