Social Media Share Tools
- Collection Creator
- Parsons, Betty
- See more items in
- Betty Parsons Gallery records and personal papers
- Betty Parsons Gallery records and personal papers / Series 3: Correspondence Files / 3.2: Individuals and Collectors
- Funding for the processing and digitization of this collection was provided by the Terra Foundation for American Art and The Walton Family Foundation.
- (4 folders)
- Box 23, Folder 70-73
- Archival Repository
- Archives of American Art
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Betty Parsons Gallery records and personal papers, 1916-1991. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Collection Rights
- Scope and Contents note
- Saddler, Juanita Jane Salinas, Baruj Saunders, Silvia Savell, Isabelle K. Sawyer, Kenneth Scales, Ann Chapman Schechter, Pearl Schemp, Theodore Schlanger, Irving Schlapp, George H. Schlumberger, Pierre Schmerer, David Schmolka, Leo L. Schneckenburger, Manfred Schneider, Albert K. Schoonover, Margaret Schwartz, Nancy Seibu Department Store, Ltd. Seid, Dui Sekula, Bela Sekula, Debbie Seligmann, Kurt Seuphor, Michel Shapiro, Kate Sharpe, Mary Elizabeth Shaw, Barbara Sheen, Rev. Fulton J. Shepherd, Judith P. Sherman, Frank Sherwood, Brenton Shriver, Mr. and Mrs. Sargent Sikelianos, Eve Silver, Caroll M. Simmonds, Harvey Simpson, Helen Smith, Annette Cox Smith, Anthony Smith/Hooven, Jolly and Nan Smyth, Urquhart and Marckwald, Inc. Sneed, Andy Solomon, Jairaj Sparks, Mrs. Harold Stanley, Leonard Stanley, Sarah V. Stars for Freedom Stephan, Ruth Stephens, Kay Stetson, John C. Stewart, Constance Stillman, Rufus C. Stoney, Isabelle Story, Ala Strasser, Gary Sturtevant, Elaine Swan, Simone Swann, Ingo Sykes, Mrs. Gerald Sze, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth C.
- Collection Restrictions
- This collection is open for research. Access to original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C. Research Center. Researchers interested in accessing audiovisual recordings in this collection must use access copies. Contact References Services for more information.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.