"American Ancestors" exhibition
Social Media Share Tools
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Exhibition Catalog : 1 p. ; 22 x 28 cm.
- Annotated catalogue of the first folk art exhibition at the Downtown Gallery.
- "American Ancestors" exhibition, 1931 Dec. 14-31. Downtown Gallery records, 1824-1974. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1931 Dec. 14-31
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- See more items in
- Downtown Gallery records, 1824-1974, bulk 1926-1969
- Archives of American Art
- Art galleries, Commercial
- Folk art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.