52c Love single
- The Postal Service issued its 29-cent and 52-cent Love stamps on May 9, 1991, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- The 52-cent stamp features a loving couple of birds.
- Designed by Nancy L. Krause, the 52-cent stamps were printed by the American Bank Note Company in the photogravure process and issued in panes of fifty.
- Postal Bulletin (April 18, 1991).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- May 9, 1991
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink ( ); adhesive
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 2537
- National Postal Museum
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)