The Smithsonian celebrates 100 years of Girl Scouting. YOU are part of an American girlhood experience shared by 50 million girls and women in the U.S. Here at the Smithsonian, we think that rocks!
Girl Scout Badge Guide
- A Girl Scout Badge Guide from the National Museum of American History
Online and in-museum activities that may help your troop earn badges.
- Fighting for Our Rights: A Girls' Guide to Making a Difference
- Beat the Summer Slump with Smithsonian Digital Badges
Digital Badge Program encourages kids to be creative and curious.
- Juliette Gordon Low Portrait
National Portrait Gallery | Ongoing
Apps and mobile games for your visit
- Smithsonian Mobile
Your mobile guide to visiting the Smithsonian. Discover what to see and do, search our collections, access podcasts and other apps, add your tips and photos.
Featured Blog Posts
- Collecting a Century of Girl Scouts
- 100 Years of Girl Scouts: part I, part II, part III, part IV, part V
- Celebrating Girl Scouts through Postage Stamps
- The Girl Scouts Celebrate 100 Years—Learning More About Juliette Gordon Low
- The Very First Troop Leader
- 100 years of Boy Scouts in our collections (and Girl Scouts)
- Object of the Month: Juliette Gordon Low Approved Die Proof