The Office of the Under Secretary for Education offers a range of sponsorships which provide your company with visibility and the opportunity to champion the importance of education to a national audience.
Your company can maximize consumer exposure, community and employee relations, and philanthropic priorities. The Office of the Under Secretary for Education offers a number of sponsorship packages, which can also be tailored to meet your specific sponsorship goals.
Event opportunities include:
- Smithsonian National Education Summit
- Smithsonian Education Awards
- Smithsonian Council for Education Luncheon
Programmatic opportunities include:
- Interactive teaching toolkits distributed to a national audience.
- The Smithsonian Learning Lab , our award-winning online education platform reaching millions.
- Supporting the creation of new learning resources to serve students affiliated with national youth organizations.
Our corporate partners enjoy a variety of benefits including tax deductions, invitations to exclusive events with Smithsonian leadership, and prominent recognition onsite and online.
Depending on your sponsorship level, our public relations team will distribute news of your company’s support to major media outlets, and our design staff will ensure that your corporate logo gains exposure through signage and publications.
To learn more, contact Mark Mills, Associate Director of Advancement, at email@example.com or 202.633.7122.