It’s been four years since theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World was destroyed by dinosaurs out of containment. Isla Nublar now sits abandoned by humans while the surviving dinosaurs fend for themselves in the jungles.
Airbus IMAX Theater
Air and Space Museum Udvar-Hazy Center
14390 Air and Space Museum Parkway
The Airbus IMAX® Theater at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center is among the first theaters in the world to feature the latest IMAX® laser projection system. The dual 4K laser projection system, with a 12 discrete channel sound system, provides audiences with the sharpest, brightest, clearest, and most vivid digital images ever, combined with a whole new level of immersive audio. The future of movie technology is here!
New Upgrades to Airbus IMAX Theater Include:
- Brand new 86 foot wide screen
- Dual 4K laser projection system with new optical engine providing unparalleled 3D brightness
- New state-of-the-art 3D glasses that optimize the laser system experience
- 12 discrete channels plus sub-bass for fully immersive audio experience
- New capability to show a wider selection of documentary and Hollywood features, and at the highest possible quality
The Airbus IMAX® Theater houses the biggest IMAX screen in Northern Virginia. Experience the big screen like never before.
Parking is free at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center for any movie that concludes after 5:30 pm. If a movie ends prior to 5:30 pm, parking is $15 per vehicle.