No one's ever really gone... Rey's journey continues and the Skywalker saga concludes in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Airbus IMAX Theater
National Air and Space Museum, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
14390 Air and Space Museum Parkway
The Airbus IMAX® Theater at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center houses the biggest IMAX screen in Northern Virginia. The Airbus IMAX® Theater is among the first in the world to feature the latest IMAX® laser projection system. The dual 4K laser projection system, with a 12 discrete channel sound system, provides audiences with the sharpest, brightest, clearest, and most vivid digital images ever, combined with a whole new level of immersive audio. The future of movie technology is here!
Airbus IMAX Theater Features:
- Brand new 86 foot wide screen
- Dual 4K laser projection system with new optical engine providing unparalleled 3D brightness
- New state-of-the-art 3D glasses that optimize the laser system experience
- 12 discrete channels plus sub-bass for fully immersive audio experience
- New capability to show a wider selection of documentary and Hollywood features, and at the highest possible quality
Parking is free at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center for any movie that concludes after 5:30 pm. If a movie ends prior to 5:30 pm, parking is $15 per vehicle.