Chien-shiung Wu (1912-1997)
Social Media Share Tools
- Wu, C. S (Chien-shiung) 1912-1997
- Columbia University
- In 1963, Chien-shiung Wu (1912-1997), professor of physics at Columbia University, was already considered one of the world's foremost experimental physicists. Her team's experiments had confirmed the theory of sub-atomic behavior known as "weak interaction.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 90-105, Science Service Records, Image No. SIA2010-1509
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 90-105 [SIA2010-1509]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Black-and-white photographs
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Women scientists
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.