COVID-19 Crisis in Public Health
National Museum of African American History and Culture
Watch a June 15, 2020, panel of the nation’s foremost experts on the COVID-19 Pandemic and its lasting impact on the African American community.
- Algernon Austin, Ph.D., Senior Researcher, Thurgood Marshall Institute, NAACP Legal Defense Fund,
- Lisa Cooper, MD-MPS, Johns Hopkins University, general internist, social epidemiologist, and health services researcher,
- David McBride, Ph.D., Penn State University, Professor Emeritus, Department of African American Studies and History and
- Selwyn Vickers, MD, Vice President of Medicine and University of Alabama Birmingham School of Medicine.
- Michel Martin, NPR Weekend Edition host moderates.