Yasuo Kuniyoshi in his studio
- Yavno, Max, 1911-
- Kuniyoshi, Yasuo
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 20 x 25 cm.
- Kuniyoshi in his studio, at 30 East Fourteenth St. in New York, N.Y., photographed for the Federal Art Project Photographic Division. Kuniyoshi is working on his painting Upside Down Table and Mask
Identification on verso (handwritten and stamped): New York City W.P.A. Art Project; Photography Division; 110 King Street
Negative No.: 5353-8; Date: 10/31/40; Photographer: Yavno; Title: Y. Kuniyoshi; Location: 30 E. 14 St., Manh.; W.P. No.: 1 ; O.P. No.: 65-1-97-2063.
- Max Yavno. Yasuo Kuniyoshi in his studio, 1940 Oct. 31. Federal Art Project, Photographic Division collection, circa 1920-1965. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1940 Oct. 31
- Record number
- New York, N.Y.
- See more items in
- Federal Art Project, Photographic Division collection, circa 1920-1965, bulk 1935-1942
- Archives of American Art
- Art and state
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Federal aid to the arts
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply