WWI soldiers wearing gas masks in trenches
- H. and L. Kirtland
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 11 x 9 cm.
- Identification on verso (stamped):Photography by H. and L. Kirtland.
- H. and L. Kirtland. WWI soldiers wearing gas masks in trenches, ca. 1918. Anna Coleman Ladd papers, 1881-1950. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1918
- Record number
- See more items in
- Anna Coleman Ladd papers, 1881-1950
- Archives of American Art
- World War, 1914-1918
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply