Wood Gaylor and Robert Ament in wedding attire, performing the wedding ceremony for the Penguin Club's strawberry festival
- Ament, Robert
- Gaylor, Wood
- Penguin Club (New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 16 x 21 cm.
- Photograph shows Gaylor, left, dressed as the groom, and Ament, right, dressed as the bride, clasping hands with a priest between them.
- Wood Gaylor and Robert Ament in wedding attire, performing the wedding ceremony for the Penguin Club's strawberry festival, 1918. Wood and Adelaide Lawson Gaylor papers, 1866-[circa 1986]. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply