W.M. Chase's studio, West 10th St. N.Y.
- Cox, George Collins, 1851-1902
- Chase, William Merritt
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : sepia ; image 23 x 24 cm. on board 23 x 26 cm.
- Interior view showing a jumble of objects and paintings.
Title derived from handwritten caption beneath image.
Envelope affixed to verso.
- George Collins Cox. W.M. Chase's studio, West 10th St. N.Y., circa 1880. Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Donated by Winston Broadfoot, Director, the Flowers Collection, Duke University Library, Durham, N.C., 1979, along with a similar photograph possibly by Cox, and a clipping.
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1880
- Record number
- See more items in
- Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980
- Archives of American Art
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply