W.M. Chase's studio, West 10th St. N.Y.
Social Media Share Tools
- Cox, George Collins, 1851-1902
- Chase, William Merritt
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : sepia ; image 23 x 24 cm. on board 23 x 26 cm.
- Interior view showing a jumble of objects and paintings.
Title derived from handwritten caption beneath image.
Envelope affixed to verso.
- George Collins Cox. W.M. Chase's studio, West 10th St. N.Y., circa 1880. Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Donated by Winston Broadfoot, Director, the Flowers Collection, Duke University Library, Durham, N.C., 1979, along with a similar photograph possibly by Cox, and a clipping.
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1880
- Record number
- See more items in
- Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980
- Archives of American Art
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.