Willem de Kooning at work in his studio
- Reynal, Kay Bell, 1905-1977
- De Kooning, Willem
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : silver gelatin ; 24 x 19 cm.
- Willem de Kooning in front of an early version of Woman I in his studio at 85 Fourth Ave., New York City.
Identification on verso (handwritten): "de Kooning in his studio, 1952".
- Kay Bell Reynal. Willem de Kooning at work in his studio, 1952. [Photographs of artists taken by Kay Bell Reynal], 1952. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- [Photographs of artists taken by Kay Bell Reynal], 1952
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply