Willem de Kooning at work in his studio
Social Media Share Tools
- Reynal, Kay Bell, 1905-1977
- De Kooning, Willem
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : silver gelatin ; 24 x 19 cm.
- Willem de Kooning in front of an early version of Woman I in his studio at 85 Fourth Ave., New York City.
Identification on verso (handwritten): "de Kooning in his studio, 1952".
- Kay Bell Reynal. Willem de Kooning at work in his studio, 1952. [Photographs of artists taken by Kay Bell Reynal], 1952. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- [Photographs of artists taken by Kay Bell Reynal], 1952
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.