"Wild Flowers from the National Parks" Exhibition, Corcoran Gallery of Art - Mary Vaux Walcott
Social Media Share Tools
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- Walcott, Mary Vaux 1860-1940
- National Collection of Fine Arts (U.S.)
- Corcoran Gallery of Art
- USNM No. 31434
- Interior view, National Collection of Fine Arts special exhibition of watercolor sketches of wild flowers by Mary Vaux Walcott at Corcoran Gallery of Art.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 95, Box 45, Folder 20 Image No. SIA_000095_B45_F20_001
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA RU000095 [SIA_000095_B45_F20_001]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions. Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- No Copyright - United States
- Black-and-white photographs
- Physical description
- Gelatin silver prints; 8 x 10;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Museum exhibits
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.