We Love a Parade
Social Media Share Tools
- Created by
- Joe Schwartz, American, 1913 - 2013
- Subject of
- Unidentified Man or Men
- Unidentified Woman or Women
- We Love a Parade - Clean-up crew, Broadway, New York, 1930's
- Joe Schwartz, Folk Photography: Poems I've Never Written (2000), 171.
- A black-and-white photograph of a two-man clean-up crew preparing to go to work after a parade.
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Joe Schwartz and Family
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- © Joe Schwartz
- Permission required for use. Proper usage is the responsibility of the user.
- gelatin silver prints
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- Place depicted
- Broadway, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States, North and Central America
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Media Arts-Photography
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- African American
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.