Warren Chappell letter to Isabel Bishop
- Chappell, Warren, 1904-1991
- Bishop, Isabel, 1902-1988
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 2 p. : handwritten, ill. ; 10 x 15 cm.
- Chappell writes: I've just thrown a couple of drawings away & I realize - there's no friend like a trash basket. I share this awareness & a greeting.
He illustrates the letter with a watercolor sketch of himself hugging a trash can.
- Warren Chappell. Warren Chappell letter to Isabel Bishop, 1982 Sept. 6. Isabel Bishop papers, 1914-1983. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1982 Sept. 6
- Record number
- See more items in
- Isabel Bishop papers, 1914-1983
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply