Walt Kuhn, Paris, France letter to Vera Kuhn, Chevy Chase, Md.
- Kuhn, Walt, 1877-1949
- Kuhn, Vera
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 4 p. : handwritten ; 18 x 27 cm.
- Kuhn writes to his wife Vera with his impressions of the Autumn Salon ("not as choice as the Sonderbund"), reports of new artworks he has secured for the Armory Show, discusses his correspondence with Arthur Davies, addresses Vera's worries about money, and says how much he misses their daughter Brenda.
- Walt Kuhn. Walt Kuhn, Paris, France letter to Vera Kuhn, Chevy Chase, Md., 1912 Oct 28. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1912 Oct 28
- Record number
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Art market
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply