Walt Kuhn, New York, N.Y. letter to Vera Kuhn
- Kuhn, Walt, 1877-1949
- Kuhn, Vera
- Davies, Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 4 p. : handwritten, ill. ; 26 x 21 cm.
- In this letter to his wife, Vera Kuhn, Walt Kuhn describes the pine tree logo for the Armory Show of 1913, the first exhibition of modern art in the United States.
- Walt Kuhn. Walt Kuhn, New York, N.Y. letter to Vera Kuhn, 1912 Dec. 14. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1912 Dec. 14
- Record number
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply