Walt Kuhn, New York, N.Y. letter to Vera Kuhn
Social Media Share Tools
- Kuhn, Walt, 1877-1949
- Kuhn, Vera
- Davies, Arthur B. (Arthur Bowen)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 4 p. : handwritten, ill. ; 26 x 21 cm.
- In this letter to his wife, Vera Kuhn, Walt Kuhn describes the pine tree logo for the Armory Show of 1913, the first exhibition of modern art in the United States.
- Walt Kuhn. Walt Kuhn, New York, N.Y. letter to Vera Kuhn, 1912 Dec. 14. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1912 Dec. 14
- Record number
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.