- Thomas Eakins, American, b. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1844–1916
- Jh Purchased From Babcock Galleries, New York 1957
- Exhibition History
- PALAZZO STROZZI, Firenze, Italy. "Americans in Florence. Sargent and the American Impressionists," 2 March-15 July 2012.
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- Accession Number
- Oil on canvas
- 39 5/8 x 39 9/16 in. (100.6 x 100.5 cm)
- See more items in
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Collection
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.