Violet Oakley at work
- Oakley, Violet
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : sepia ; 15 x 12 cm.
- Painter Violet Oakley working in her Red Rose Studio.
- Violet Oakley at work, ca. 1903. Violet Oakley papers, 1841-1981. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1903
- Record number
- See more items in
- Violet Oakley papers, 1841-1981
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Women artists
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply