The Union Jack, New York, April Morning
- Childe Hassam, American, b. Boston, Massachusetts, 1859–1935
- Parke-Bernet Galleries, New York, Sale 1957
- Joseph H. Hirshhorn, New York, 1957-17 May 1966
- Exhibition History
- KUNSTFORUM WIEN, Vienna. "Impressionism: America-Russia," 25 October 2002-23 January 2003.
- PENNSYLVANIA ACADEMY OF THE FINE ARTS, Philadelphia. "World War I and American Art," 4 November 2016-9 April 2017, cat. Tour: NEW YORK HISTORICAL SOCIETY, 26 May-3 September; FRIST CENTER FOR THE VISUAL ARTS, Nashville, 6 October-21 January 2018.
- MUSEE NATIONAL DES BEAUX-ARTS DU QUEBEC. "America. Between Dreams and Realities: Selections from the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Collection," 9 June-5 September 2022, color ill. p. 78.
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966
- Accession Number
- Oil on canvas
- 36 X 30 1/8 IN. (91.3 X 76.5 CM.)
- See more items in
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden Collection
- American Impressionism
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)