Titanic Memorial sculpture / (photographed by Leet Brothers)
- Whitney, Gertrude Vanderbilt 1875?-1942
- photographic firm
- Leet Bros.
- On photo mount label: G. V. Whitney. Titanic memorial: detail. Washington, D.C., Potomac Drive. marble. Photographer: Leet Brothers. Classification number: 282. Accession: 110855.
- Historical photograph of the memorial when located on Rock Creek Parkway. It was removed in 1966 due to the construction of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts on the same site.
- 1 photographic print : b&w, 9 3/4 x 7 3/8 in. (trimmed), mounted on 9 3/4 x 13 7/8 in. board.
- 1929. Installed May 1930
- Image number
- SSC S0002532
- See more items in
- Photograph Archives
- Archives and Special Collections, Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Figure male--Full length
- Figure male--Nude
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply