Social Media Share Tools
- Goldsmith, David
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 25 x 18 cm.
- Sculpture in the window of Goldsmith's West End Sheet Metal and Roofing Works in Long Island City, now in the collection of the American Folk Art Museum.
- David Goldsmith. Tin Man, ca. 1930. Howard W. and Jean Lipman papers, 1848. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1930
- Record number
- See more items in
- Howard W. and Jean Lipman papers, 1848
- Archives of American Art
- Folk art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.