Telegram to Benjamin Lipsner, December 8, 1917
- Captain Benjamin B. Lipsner received this telegram from McCain, first name not provided, informing him that he has received a temporary appointment as Captain in the Signal Corps, Regular Army. The Western Union telegram is addressed to Lipsner at 119 St. Washington, D.C. The telegram is stamped PVT [Private] RUSH.
- December 8, 1917
- Object number
- Archival Material
- paper; ink
- 16.5 x 20 cm (6 1/2 x 7 7/8 in.)
- District of Columbia
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Benjamin B. Lipsner Airmail Collection
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.