Social Media Share Tools
- Samuel Kirk & Son, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 1815 - 1979
- Teapot (a) of inverted pear form repoussé and chased with rococo scrolls and flowers. Two ivory rings on handle. Applied floral finial on hinged lid. Part of a tea set with urn and lid (b, e), creamer (c), and covered sugar bowl (d) of various dates.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Allyn Cox
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Decorative Arts
- Object Name
- silver, ivory
- H x W x D: 21.5 × 28 × 16.3 cm (8 7/16 in. × 11 in. × 6 7/16 in.)
- made in
- Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Product Design and Decorative Arts Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.