Tape (2 Pieces), Gemini XII
- These are two rolls of nylon tape with an adhesive backing flown on the Gemini XII mission. This mission, the last in the Gemini program, carried James Lovell, Jr. and Edwin Aldrin, Jr. into space in November 1966. The tape was used by the astronauts to secure objects to interior of the cabin and to perform similar tasks. Its manufacturer is unknown. NASA transferred the rolls to NASM in 1968.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Synthetic Fabric
- 1 of 2: 1 5/8" x 11/16" x 9/16"
- 2 of 2: 1 3/4" x 7/8" x 9/16"
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)